How to Be More Organized This School Year From the 1st Day of School



Hey y'all!  I hope you had a festive 4th of July!

I've been thinking about how I 'm going to organize all of my "teacher stuff" next year outside of myself/lessons. You know, all of those meeting papers and "extra" stuff you get and have to keep straight throughout the school year?





Well, I began looking at teacher binders online and wasn't satisfied with ones I was coming across so I created my own! In this file you will get 2 cover options (a black and white polka dot cover and a colorful cover) as well as black and white printables to match! This product is an ink saver and will have free updates for life!

I created covers of each type for the following categories:
-Student Assessments
-Professional Development
-Substitute Binder
-Faculty Meetings
-Lesson Plans
-IEP Caseload
-Class Information
-Team Lead Information
-Attendance Binder
-Behavior Binder
-Evaluation Binder
-State Standards
-Teacher Binder
-Parent Communication Binder
-Data Binder.
Colorful Cover Option



Black and White Cover Option


There are also printable sheets that can be inserted in your teacher binder. The printables include:
-Class Birthdays
-Dates to Remember
-Usernames & Passwords
-To Do List
-Notes
-Substitute Report
-Weekly Planner
-Task Tracker
-Locker Assignments
-Parent Teacher Conference Form
-Daily Schedule
-Class Roster
-Seating Chart (Graph Paper)
-Parent Communication Log (page layout for 1 student)
-Parent Communication Log (page layout for multiple students)
-Calendars At a Glance August 2016-July 2017 (Monthly Layout, 2 months per page)
-Monthly Calendar August 2016-July 2017 (1 Month per page)
-Checklist Page
-Year at a Glance
-Sticky Note Suggestions 
-Gradebook Grid
-Attendance Grid


Sub Report Sample Printable
Parent Teacher Conference Form Sample Printable

I hope you love it! I can't wait to get to school and print mine out! If you think of anything I missed let me know and I can create it and provide it in an update of the product!


No comments

Back to Top