The Top 20 Instagram Hashtags to Follow: Teacher Edition





Hey, y'all!

When I started this blog about a year ago, I was looking for an outlet to share teaching ideas that can make teachers' lives easier. At the time, I felt proficient in terms of social media. I was already obsessed with Twitter, had a personal Instagram, and was on Pinterest daily for inspiration and to find resources. It was only when I started this blog, however, that I came to realize that Instagram (yes, Instagram!) is basically a wonderland of teaching inspiration! I had never searched Instagram for teaching related stuff before, but as I've explored more and more, I've now become hooked!

As I said, I hadn't previously viewed Instagram as a go-to place for teaching inspiration, but was oh-so-wrong. I wanted to write a post to share some of the popular hashtags I check out, and inspiring teachers I follow.

Hashtags for Middle School Teachers

#teachersfollowteachers
#teachersofinstagram
#iteachtoo
#teacherproblems
#teachersofIG
#teachersofTPT 
#teachertribe
#iteachmiddleschool
#iteachela
#iteachmath
#iteach678
#decoratewithladybug
#iteach6th 
#iteachsixth
#iteach7th
#iteachseventh
#iteach8th
#iteacheighth
#teacherblogger (also, #teacherbloggers)
#targetteacher

Other Popular Hashtags

#iteachk
#iteachfirst
#iteach1st
#iteachsecond
#iteach2nd
#iteachthird
#iteach3rd
#iteachfourth
#iteach4th
#iteachfifth
#iteach5th

People to Follow 

I chose the people to follow based off who is popular to follow, who posts consistently, and who posts inspiring content. 

Middle/High School (6th-12th)
@kelseynhayesblog (me!) ;) 

Elementary Teachers (K-5th)

Do you have any favorite hashtags you follow? Do you know of any inspiring educators on Instagram? I'd love to hear them--share them in the comments!






Join the community!

Subscribe to get our latest content by email.

Powered by ConvertKit

1 comment

  1. Aw, thanks for the shout out! Instagram is such a great place for teaching inspiration — I always joke that we should get PD credit for using it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top